Monarch Joint Venture Washed Cap
Made to order using only the highest quality plant based and water based eco-friendly inks to produce clean, bright images with superior washability.
This popular pigment-dyed, garment washed cap has a lived-in look and is slightly brushed for softness and comfort.
- 100% garment washed cotton twill
- Color: Maroon, Steel Blue
- Embroidered in Seattle, WA
- Production time: 1-2 business days
- Structure: Unstructured
- Profile: Low
- Closure: Self-fabric slide closure with buckle and grommet
Monarch Joint Venture is a nonprofit organization building a national partnership of federal and state agencies, other nonprofits, community groups, businesses, and academic programs working together to conserve monarch butterflies and other pollinators. Click here to learn more!