The PSGKA was started in January of 1959 with a meeting called by Joe Patrick at Rocky’s Barber Shop. The fledgling club leased ten acres of property on the Mountain Highway from George Farnsworth, putting in a 4-turn, 1/10 mile sprint course which was enlarged in 1960 to a 9-turn, 1/4-mile track. In 1961, with the financial help of Paul Sparks, the PSGKA purchased the track property from George Farnsworth. In 1971 the track was expanded to 3/8 mile, and in 1972 the pit area was enlarged, a concession stand was added.
PSGKA Series Hoodie $39.00$39.00
PSGKA Series Tee $25.00$25.00